Nestled into the beautiful surrounds of Edendale, Cafe Eden is run by mother and son team, Glenda and Benjamin Clark.
10am to 3pm daily
About Cafe Eden
Tables and chairs are available on the deck of the cafe with a view over the farm and adjacent natural landscape. Prams and strollers are easily parked in this child friendly cafe.
This is an outdoor cafe where people are free to move about and enjoy the rural setting. You can take your coffee and food to a spot around the farm under a shady tree or find a sunny lawn space where the children can play. A sandpit situated beside the cafe is a popular area to enjoy a coffee or a homemade treat, while keeping an eye on your little ones as they enjoy some outdoor natural play.
- Catering available on request
- Orders taken for individual cakes
- EFTPOS available
Note: A 20% surcharge applies on Public Holidays
Contact Glenda at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 067 522.
- All Day Breakfast: big breakfast, scrambled eggs, french toast or raisin toast
- B.L.T. on turkish bread
- Toasties with a choice of fillings e.g. egg, bacon, tomato, cheese, homemade pesto, roast capsicum, tomato/mango chutney.
- Selection of homemade cakes which vary from day to day.
- Coffee, tea, our special in house chai, hot chocolate, babycino
- Homemade lemonade or orangeade
- Ginger beer
- Smoothies, banana, berry, mango smoothie
- Iced coffee/chocolate
- Milkshakes in chocolate, strawberry or vanilla