Cafe eden is closed until Edendale Farm can reopen to the general public.
Follow us on facebook for the latest updates.
think: local, ethical, seasonal
Monday to Friday, 9.00am-2.30pm
Saturday, Sunday, 9.00am-3.00pm
School and public holidays, 9.00am-3.00pm
Open rain, hail or shine. If the weather is lovely and the farm is busy we often stay open a bit later.
Nestled into the beautiful surrounds of Edendale, cafe eden is run by mother and son team, Glenda and Benjamin Clark.
Tables and chairs are available on the deck of the cafe with a view over the farm and adjacent natural landscape. Prams and strollers are easily parked in this child friendly cafe.
This is an outdoor cafe where people are free to move about and enjoy the rural setting. You can take your coffee and food to a spot around the farm under a shady tree or find a sunny lawn space where the children can play. A sandpit situated beside the cafe is a popular area to enjoy a coffee, delicious toastie or a homemade treat, while keeping an eye on your little ones as they enjoy some outdoor natural play.
- Catering available on request
- Orders taken for individual cakes
- EFTPOS available
Contact Glenda at email@example.com or on 0439 067 522.
- B.L.T. on turkish bread
- Tofu burger on turkish bread
- Toasties with a choice of fillings e.g. egg, bacon, tomato, cheese, homemade pesto, roast capsicum, tomato/mango chutney.
- Bacon, eggs (scrambled or fried) and tomato
- Scrambled eggs on toast
- Soup of the day (cold weather only), eg. homemade lentil, hock and veg, homemade pumpkin or homemade tomato
- Selection of homemade cakes which vary from day to day.
- Coffee, tea, our special in house chai, hot chocolate, baby cino
- Homemade lemonade or orangeade
- Ginger beer
- Smoothies, banana, berry, mango smoothie
- Iced coffee/chocolate
- Milkshakes in chocolate, strawberry or vanilla.