think: local, ethical, seasonal
Monday to Friday, 9.00am-2.30pm
Saturday, Sunday, 9.00am-3.00pm
School and public holidays, 9.00am-3.00pm
Open rain, hail or shine. If the weather is lovely and the farm is busy we often stay open a bit later.
Nestled into the beautiful surrounds of Edendale, café eden is run by mother and son team, Glenda and Benjamin Clark.
This is an outdoor café where people are free to move about and enjoy the rural setting. See our photo gallery
A sandpit situated behind the café is a popular area for mothers to enjoy a coffee, delicious toastie or a homemade treat, while keeping an eye on their little ones as they enjoy some outdoor natural play.
Tables, chairs and umbrellas are available for those wishing to sit closer to the café . Prams and strollers are easily parked in this child friendly café.
Contact Glenda at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 067 522.
* Catering available on request
* Orders taken for individual cakes
* EFTPOS available
* Like us on Facebook
Our menu (including all-day breakfast)
- B.L.T. on turkish bread
- Tofu burger on turkish bread
- Toasties with a choice of fillings e.g. egg, bacon, tomato, cheese, homemade pesto, roast capsicum, tomato/mango chutney.
- Bacon, eggs (scrambled or fried) and tomato
- Scrambled eggs on toast
- Soup of the day (cold weather only), eg. homemade lentil, hock and veg, homemade pumpkin or homemade tomato
- Selection of homemade cakes which vary from day to day.
- Coffee, tea, our special in house chai, hot chocolate, baby cino
- Homemade lemonade/orangeade/ruby grapefruit spritzer
- Ginger beer
- Smoothies, banana, berry, mango smoothie
- Iced coffee/chocolate
- Milkshakes in chocolate, strawberry or caramel.